The ICT lesson on 5th August'09 was basically an introduction to the course and knowing more about the classmates.
It was the first time that I learnt about the ICT Masterplans of MOE. Never knew the current plan runs straight to the year 2014. This goes to show that when I become a teacher officially, I will be affected by this plan, while in the same time preparations will be ongoing for the next masterplan.
I have read through the 2 chapters required, and it was really informative. Details are given on what is expected of teachers and things that we can do to make our lessons more interesting and meaningful for the students.
I believe there are a lot of things that I can learn from this ICT course and I hope that I can apply in my future lessons to make learning more enjoyable for my students.
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment